Experiments ... - page 49

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks for adding smooth factor,working and effecting well,as seen in the given picture,just requesting/hoping for coloring options ,zero cross and or upper line cross towards down(sell color) and lower line cross towards up (buy color)

regards

OK, will add those options too :)

Coloring options added to bollinger bands oscillator

mladen:

Coloring options added to bollinger bands oscillator

Dearest MLADEN

So many thanks for adding coloring options,working well and seems cooperating :)

i tried enough to beat wave trend osci with bb osci by every possible style and experimenting,but still wave trend performing well comparatively,just needs your special kind for it (wave trend oscillator) for adding smoothing feature.

regards

Some more fooling around : very simple way of making a "background" in some display types. Applied to Schaff trend cycle this time

And this version (where the indicator automatically adjust the shade of the fill depending on your choice of colors for the line and shade settings)

mladen:

Some more fooling around : very simple way of making a "background" in some display types. Applied to Schaff trend cycle this time

mladen:

And this version (where the indicator automatically adjust the shade of the fill depending on your choice of colors for the line and shade settings)

Dearest MLADEN

It looks like you turned mt4 in mt5 with you visual effect experiments :)

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

It looks like you turned mt4 in mt5 with you visual effect experiments :)

regards

Not exactly the same, but looks nice

Schaff trend cycle with the addition of new set of prices and with the addition of filters on prices (can remove some false signals in the case of Schaff)

talaate:

Dear Mladen 

Is that indicator:

fourier extrapolation of averages.ex4 

https://c.forex-tsd.com/forum/204/Fourier%20extrapolation%20of%20averages.ex4

which is given in post  #201 can recalculate because it need to be refreshed at 1 min 

Also if it is possible, would you please add MTF with interpolation

Thanks

PS

Tallat E

Did you enable dll imports and do you have the "Fourier extrapolation.dll" in the libraries folder (since it is working OK for me on my terminal)

mladen:

Tallat E

Did you enable dll imports and do you have the "Fourier extrapolation.dll" in the libraries folder (since it is working OK for me on my terminal)

Thanks Mladen, I did and now it is working perfect
would you please add MTF with interpolation

Thanks