Do you chase profits or the type who do right things at the right time?

I see forex traders in two categories : the first group makes a hot chase after the profits and never catches up with it. The second group remains committed to doing the right things with good risk management and have profits running after them.With all sense of honesty, which group do you belong ?

I have long learned that if you chase profits the only thing you will catch is losses. Patience is one of the biggest virtues a trader can have, so I am doing my best to wait for the best possible moment to trade.

dianajs:

I have long learned that if you chase profits the only thing you will catch is losses. Patience is one of the biggest virtues a trader can have, so I am doing my best to wait for the best possible moment to trade.

Well said dianjs, focusing on profits and chasing after trades is certainly not a good strategy if we are willing to become consistently profitable. Getting obsessed over profits is the main problem which every trader might face as the reason because of which people begin trading Forex are the money. The Forex market could certainly be profitable as far as we focus on some realistic goals and targets and make well-considered and patient decisions.

We all chase profit at some point. Isn’t that the main idea of the trading? I do trade to make profit not just for fun :)
You are getting to the most wanted profits $$$ by doing the right thinks at the right time.