Do you like indicator? - page 2

I generally believe in lagging indicators as they reconfirm the trend I am following and also help to evaluate the markets in a better way. The tools like RSI and MACD are also helpful to find out the key difference in the moving trend.

Indictors are important for trading, but it's diverse from trend in short time. So I think trend is more important.

Yeah agree with you about trend. It's really important for business.

jonth:
Indictors are important for trading, but it's diverse from trend in short time. So I think trend is more important.

How do you find the trend then?

Indicators do help in understanding the price action better. To time my positions, I generally use moving averages, RSI and MACD which helps me getting a clear picture ahead.

Some Indicators are really useful in order to provide simple method to identify trading opportunities. Nevertheless, my recommendation is to choose the indicators carefully, focus on two or three of them and keep the things as simple as possible, the simplicity in trading could help you in becoming more profitable. It is better to opt some indicator which complement one another´s signals. Personally I have a liking for Bollinger Bands, MACD ,RSI.

Might some trader they like using indicator but not all trade use it,

some trader using naked chart analysis and using help tool list object like as trendline or horisonal line, and most important I think about money management and risk management

I follow the 3 rule :) no more than three indicators per chart. I’ve been attending webinars and watch videos on-line and when they show the chart, you could not see the candles – it is insane. That’s why I like the 3 rule and follow it.