Is it safe to trade the eur pairs

Its just speculation, no more. It may drop to parity, it may rise to 1.20 or more, no one knows. seems to favour letting the euro fall further, but only he knows how far he would like.

There are many trading pairs Eur is one of them .Any one can be successful in trading this currency , main thing is how he analyze market and take risk for trading .Further how he manages its trading . This risk managementis key to get secure profits.

EURUSD is very interesting pair. its one of the most traded pair across the globe. now a days, it has been trading rage bound with strong resistance placed at the level of 1.100 with a break beyond this level can take the pair up to 1.106 level while at the downside the support can be located at the level of 1.0709 with a sustained move below this level can take the pair down to the level of 1.065.

EUR is about as safe as any other popular currency. EUR/USD specifically can be a little volatile, but it still isn't noticeably more risky than, say, USD/JPY.

EURUSD is the most traded currency on the FOREX market. It is the most volatile pair and carries the highest speculative bids. I personally feel that trading over all is a risky business and there is nothing safe in trading. If the analysis is done accurately or close to accuracy, then one can make some money. My mentor always says that 95% of the traders loose money and only 5% earn. The reason why 95% lose is because they want to join the remaining 5%. So trade with full analysis. All the best!

I agree. Whatever currency you're trading, don't open new positions without making a full analysis of the situation and without knowing what is going on.