What is your trading style and why? - page 2

I do not think, we can compare day trading on forex to day trading on futures (exchange) for example. There is no close market hours with risk of gaps etc. In Forex we are exposed to risk mainly within the day, for example NFP or central banks meetings. In style of trading, day to swing trading style has an advantage in low sensitivity to cost of trading (spreads, fees, slippages) and to unexpected events (a little and it also depand on risk management). But many things can work.

First go for learn about trading and then adhere to achieve my goal.

Kumarin:
i use scalping strategy for trading it is very profitable, my broker liteforex allow me to use this strategy

Hi Kumarin,

May i know which broker are you with? what is your strategy of scalping?

I'm scalper, always focus on short time trading, in my opinion, long term trading is high risky.

Long term trend trading. 2-12 months range.

arigoldman:
Long term trend trading. 2-12 months range.

I would say that if we are planning for doing Longer term trades then we have to trade with lower trading leverage and high trading funds

I am a swing trader, I prefer taking fewer trades and hold them for several days as I have a full time job, but I enjoy trading on the side. I tend to be more careful and enter trades when I am sure that there is high probability of win.

That is nice discussion. I’m mostly trading during the day between my working tasks there is always a small chart running, so probably could classify as a day trader. During the night spending more time with the family.

Greetings,
I am mostly day trader - this type of trading suit me best :).

Lately I’ve been moving towards swing trading.