USD/CAD Analysis - page 23

For the moment it's retracing after the big move to the upside, but I don't think that's the end of the rally. I still have long positions open.

While the first target USD/CAD could reach if it breaks out above 1.3400 is 1.3450 I think that the overall bullish move will continue at least until the pair reaches 1.3536, which is the previous high.

Although the pair rebounded from 1.3430 for now it is moving to the upside again and it will likely test that level once more. All that said, I think that it will mostly consolidate sideways in the coming days because of the holidays.

The pair is still very bullish, I think that next target is at 1.3500 - 1.3520.

USD/CAD is testing the resistance at 1.3550, but considering the spinning top bar on the 4H time frame I think that this week it might rebound towards 1.3500 again.

The pair opened with a bearish gap that did reach 1.3500. It then recovered the gap and is now trading flat, which is normal for this period of the year.

The pair rebounded from 1.3600 after forming a shooting star bar on the 4H time frame. I think it will continue falling towards 1.3540 - 1.3530.

Bearish on the US dollar.

I opened a long position on USD/CAD. The pair has formed a doji bar above the support at 1.3410 on the 4H time frame, I think it will rebound towards 1.3460.

Thr pair reached 1.3300 and formed a hammer bar on the 1H time frame. 1.3300 is a strong support and I think we might see a reversal here.