SEFC bull bear - page 2

palmeiras:
mladen

Thanks, I'm aware that this indicator repaints. But I believe it can be useful in some strategies, for this reason I'm looking for someone who can put an arrow on the color changes of the bars.

sefc_bulls-bears_2.mq4

Please check the thread from the link I provided as an answer to your post. You might even find what you are looking for

But be advised : solar wind is around for ages, and so far, I haven't met anybody that could use it profitably for more than a week

palmeiras:
mladen

Thanks, I'm aware that this indicator repaints. But I believe it can be useful in some strategies, for this reason I'm looking for someone who can put an arrow on the color changes of the bars.

sefc_bulls-bears_2.mq4

Did you try to use it in trading?

Try it - you shall soon find out why it is not magical

All SEFC indicators repaints like hell. Not useful for trading! I lerned it the hard way.

Hermes

hermes:
All SEFC indicators repaints like hell. Not useful for trading! I lerned it the hard way. Hermes

He chooses them that way : to show nice pictures that he can sell and then ignore the complaints

morro:
He chooses them that way : to show nice pictures that he can sell and then ignore the complaints

Isn't that always like that

on my own:
Isn't that always like that

With sefc it is always like that