What do you guys think about FULL MARGIN Trading? - page 2

I have never done this and i dont think that i will ever do. This is suicide, i cant even describe it as gambling as it is at its worst form.

Thomasffx:
I have never done this and i dont think that i will ever do. This is suicide, i cant even describe it as gambling as it is at its worst form.

100% agree - invented only to take your money away as fast as possible

techmac:
Could not agree more

thank's mate. actually I'm not that innocent, I also had experience with full margin trading, mostly with demo account competition. if it happen with real account, it should at extremely low deposit one. sometime I just do gamble with amount deposit which I've got as freebie from brokers promotional offers.

Thanks for all the replies and advice. One thing is for sure, if you are trading in your real/live account, surely, you only risk a part of your investment. RISK MANAGEMENT. However, I found this new way of trading as I'm not very experienced. Its a contest platform, whereby you receive $10,000 demo amount for trading in contests. So to be successful in these, normally you trade big volumes with this demo equity.

Thats the reason, I asked if someone has any advices to trade in these circumstances, as I feel I can win big money from these contests inspite of being less experienced in forex.

It is very risky. It is like using double edge sword.

mullidi:
Thanks for all the replies and advice. One thing is for sure, if you are trading in your real/live account, surely, you only risk a part of your investment. RISK MANAGEMENT. However, I found this new way of trading as I'm not very experienced. Its a contest platform, whereby you receive $10,000 demo amount for trading in contests. So to be successful in these, normally you trade big volumes with this demo equity. Thats the reason, I asked if someone has any advices to trade in these circumstances, as I feel I can win big money from these contests inspite of being less experienced in forex.

If it is for demo competition then there isnt anything to worry you can practise in different demo accounts and once you find the appropriate strategy apply it on the competion

Full margin trading is crazy, it obeys risk management theory, I always below half margain on account, whatever survival is first thing in forex trading!

I think full margin trading is very very risky . it means your whole amount is at risk you can earn mush profit as double your amount or loose your most of money by dong this type of trading. I like to trade with low margin. As a beginner we should not try this full margin trading because we can not manage funds so easily.

Gambling ....

A new way may be to blow account soon. It is the basic of business to do not put all the eggs in a same basket. Try to diversify the risk as much as possible. So as a businessman I always will decline this kind of idea.