Step stochastic EA based on step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts

As I believe in "step_stochastic nmc_mtf-lines-alerts.mq4 ", I would like to ask Mladen and/or Mrtools to build new EA based on this indicator with simple conditions which can be modified later on:

- fixed lot

- sl and tp can be define or the EA work according the indicator signal

- Frame time can be defined separately

Later Advanced forecaster caster can be combined if it is possible!!

Thanks

Talaat E

Dear Talaate,

You could develop some EA with this indicator looks very good.

Regards,

Rogério

borgesr:

Dear Talaate,

You could develop some EA with this indicator looks very good.

Regards,

Rogério

Hi Rogards
In fact, I am not coder, for this reason I ask Mladen and Mrtools to create that EA, however, I remember Mladen reply to me, on another thread, that this EA needs to be tested before it can be published, after that I forgot all the subject.
It is really good indicator I used it before, for trading gold at 4H with some modification on its setting and it gave me good results.

As matter of fact, every good idea it suitable for its time, so later on of this time (one year ago) Mladen has published many good indicators and ideas which can, from my point of view, be much better. 

My regards 

talaate:

Hi Rogards
In fact, I am not coder, for this reason I ask Mladen and Mrtools to create that EA, however, I remember Mladen reply to me, on another thread, that this EA needs to be tested before it can be published, after that I forgot all the subject.
It is really good indicator I used it before, for trading gold at 4H with some modification on its setting and it gave me good results.

As matter of fact, every good idea it suitable for its time, so later on of this time (one year ago) Mladen has published many good indicators and ideas which can, from my point of view, be much better. 

My regards 

Talaat E

It will be done (with one change though : the indicator used will be an upgraded indicator)

mladen:

Talaat E

It will be done (with one change though : the indicator used will be an upgraded indicator)

Mladen 

Nice and Great

talaate:

Mladen 

Nice and Great

Hi,

Mladen always develops good indicators.

I am studying MQL and checking what the best indicators to develop a EA.

Sometimes the indicator goes in the right direction and others end up losing a lot of money.
I am looking for filters and indicators to confirm the opening of the order.

I would also a good indicator to close orders on news moments etc.

Mladen want to recreate examples in simple-experts forum?

Regards,

Rogério

borgesr:

Hi,

Mladen always develops good indicators.

I am studying MQL and checking what the best indicators to develop a EA.

Sometimes the indicator goes in the right direction and others end up losing a lot of money.
I am looking for filters and indicators to confirm the opening of the order.

I would also a good indicator to close orders on news moments etc.

Mladen want to recreate examples in simple-experts forum?

Regards,

Rogério

borgesr

Please post posts of that kind to their appropriate threads. Mixing requests in every thread regardless of the thread purpose doe not help anybody