Good and best template- 80k profit so far

here is the history mt4 statement.( so far made big profit around 90k)

don't trade when high impact news time.(if you have good signal on that time , then use tight stop loss)

here is the template.

when cci divergent occur , and candle bar green or blue, if it not resistance level(considering the pvt) then buy.

I just want to make this thread a little more clear and helpful. Here there are my questions:

- "cci divergent and up to -100 or up to 0 or up to 100" - what does it mean "up to...", does it mean that the divergence should occur at those levels, or, after entering, we exit at those levels, or something else ?...

- "candale colour green or blue" - does it mean that, for sell, the candle color should be red or blue ?

- "consider privious candle close upper the resistance or below the it" - I don't get it, there are only two possible situations for the previous candle's close: above or below a line. What to consider here ? We enter only if above, or something else ?...

- "stoploos set begining of the previos candle( must be green or blue)" - I understand that the previous candle also should be green or blue for buy. Is it correct ? And what to consider as "candle beginning", low or open ?

-" if this is not clear see video titorial at- www.hotblaster.com" - can you please indicate the link to video tutorial, as on that site there is no video tutorial.

Forget about it - statements like that can be produced or downloaded from the net by the 100s

Forgotten! :):)

well that's the end of this thread.

nbtrading:
Forget about it - statements like that can be produced or downloaded from the net by the 100s

statement is mine, not the EA owner.