MQ4 Code needed: read from local text file and execute it on MT4 as signal/trade

Hello,

I have developer coding up so an EX4 indicator signals/arrows will be real time copied into text file and email.

I would like to know if some one could spare a code part that will allow read the signals from the text file to execute them in 2nd MT4 platform on same computer?

it will be CSV file.... not simple text.

Thank you so much!

This code might help ? : To read from the file open it using FILE_CSV|FILE_READ then use FileReadDouble() four times for the OHLC values, then use FileReadInteger() to get the datetime

rommark2:
This code might help ? : To read from the file open it using FILE_CSV|FILE_READ then use FileReadDouble() four times for the OHLC values, then use FileReadInteger() to get the datetime

It will read the file, but it all depends on what is written to the file

That is why I told that you have to have a code specificaly written for a specific data expected in a file - otherwise it would read wrong data from the file

rommark2:

I doubt that only OHLC values and a datetime can be translated into a signal... you should at least post an example of the CSV. and by the way why do you bother to transfer a signal this way ? you can just use the same indicator on the other platform...