Do you ever feel like you have superpowers?

Sometimes I do things so well I feel as if I have super powers while other times am so sloppy I wonder what happened to my 'superpowers'. Anyone out there who can relate to this?

I don't think that myself have super powers. But I can work seamlessly all day long.

All the time

No, I wouldn't say that I have ever felt this way.

Nope, but would like to have it, it might make the life somewhat easy.

Batman, Spiderman, Superman, and I'm German. I'm wondering what's my hero power :)

Greetings,

Yes I do. I am BatTrader! An ordinary trader by the day, a sharp market mover by the night. While everybody is asleep, I fight bad pips, spreads and all the pricings, so in the morning all the traders can trade safely! Joking of course, but I hope I made you smile

FrancoisT:
Greetings,

Yes I do. I am BatTrader! An ordinary trader by the day, a sharp market mover by the night. While everybody is asleep, I fight bad pips, spreads and all the pricings, so in the morning all the traders can trade safely! Joking of course, but I hope I made you smile
Hahah That is a good one  FrancoisT
I get my superpowers when I see the balance of my account and it’s doubled :)

FrancoisT:
Greetings,

:D This is a great super power that you have FrancoisT
Actually I have never felt like having some super powers, but I have always wanted to be able to predict the future and control the time.

LazarR:
Hahah That is a good one  FrancoisT
I get my superpowers when I see the balance of my account and it’s doubled :)
And what happens when it is gone?

My super power is to keep on going trying to make FX trading work. A normal man would have given up by now but not me!