Which indicator is the best?

I was wondering out of the three indicators which one repaints less. Also which other indicator would you use to confirm the trade and how would you weed out false signals?

ADX buy sell

ADX Buy Sell Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

Zig Zag buy sell

Zig Zag Buy Sell Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

Super Signals

Super Signals Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

Dave90210:
I was wondering out of the three indicators which one repaints less. Also which other indicator would you use to confirm the trade and how would you weed out false signals?

ADX buy sell

ADX Buy Sell Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

Zig Zag buy sell

Zig Zag Buy Sell Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

Super Signals

Super Signals Indicator - MT4 Indicators (MQ4 & EX4) - Best-MetaTrader-Indicators.com

Dave90210, they all repaint a lot, there is an adx from here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173404/page6 with alerts and no repaint, the other 2 there is nothing that can be done as they repaint/recalculate by their nature.

I trade Gold & try to catch a peak/bottom at 12:00 pm NY (EST). This works for me.

This is also called 12pm NY indicator (based on Time) as simple as it gets..

Files:
12pm-ny.png  52 kb