What is your favourite timing indicator?

There are losts of them out there, and each of them comes in 10 variants with various tweaks. I have been testing loads of them and the minute you load the next ones it seems awsome when you look at the previous candles and how awsome it match up.

Well most of us know that they arent that great and wont make you rich, neither a good trader but obviusly they provoide some good confirmations, but trading cant be based on oscilliators.

I´ve seen charts with a very tiny price action window and 10 different ocsilliators, I wonder if they are any more profitable then traders with a more normal chart.

I also found out that trading less is more, taking quality over quantity.

I started trading 15 min charts and felt my entries was to late, i then moved to 5 min and still wasnt profitable, my entries was still to late so i moved to 1 min charts.

Been using most of the indicators you can find online and i did always find a reason why a trade didnt turn out well. Now I admitted to myself that it wasnt the indicators, maybe not even the small timeframe but bad decisions, I did not hesitate to enter a trade if there was an arrow at my chart.

Now i moved to higher timeframes and are trading the 1 hour chart, i do also pay close attention to the 4 hour and daily chart and relaised that quick profit are way to hard, whipsaw after whipsaw.

Now im using TMA bands and and RSI indicator, however i just changed from double stoch oscilliator which have been great and havent decided yet if i will stick with the RSI or double stoch.

Hopefully nex week will bring the answere.

So what timing oscilliator are your favourite?

Probably a setup coming soon NZD/USD

Every input should have an illustration.

Thanks

Files:
chart.jpg  222 kb

Take a look at this site, there is plenty of information about market timing.

Hurst Cycles | Analysis and Trading of Financial Markets

my trading setup, moving along from higher timeframe to lower one. at first day at week trading day, i start with daily chart, use old method 'trendline' , and for then use h4 timeframe to see narrowed my analysis, and see if there's any breakout spot or reversal price i can observe, once the price spotted, i move to lower time frame 15 minute to get more accurate entry trade. i dont much use many indicators, the price it self already told and alert many. for avoid whipsaw i often use line chart while drawing my trendline, it would be much more accurate rather than draw line based on candlestick.