Question about economic calender?

Hi I want to ask that if Impact of an event in the calender for a currency i.e Canadian Dollar Labour Productiviy is 1.8% Previous and Actual Impact is 0.1%, so total will be 1.8 + 0.1 = 1.9% or it means that it has changed from 1.8% to 0.1% ? I mean that the previous is added in the actual or it means that previous has changed to actual?

Sorry the question is very basic but any help will be appreciated. Thanks

Virtually, the Forex information include crucial in sequence on the monetary health of a variety of economies. Actually, it is very easier said than done to trade in news time. And devoid of most strong fundamental data no one has the capacity to make profit in that time. even if I have not enough skill to make profit in news time but by using real time economic calendar I am able to earn profit in that time in spite of having so much risky. I can gather much accurate fundamental knowledge by using that because it always shows all the financial state in the world. And I am very much dependable to use this live economic calendar in news time.

Trading the news does not work as good as it used (brokers inserting million re-quotes in the time of news, widening the spreads, increasing commissions,...)

Now that Goldman Sachs is going to be biggest HFT company in the world, whipsaws are guaranteed