Can I make 1 trillion dollars? - page 8

techmac:
Obvious. See what the market makers are doing to the "dreamers"

Market makers ARE inventing the dreams

apprentice coder:
Market makers ARE inventing the dreams

Nagh, they are not. It is just that people can not make a difference between a dream and reality

whisperer:
Nagh, they are not. It is just that people can not make a difference between a dream and reality

There is no reality. Only dreams

It's always good to have dreams, though I would say that striving for realistic dreams is even better.

mlawson71:
It's always good to have dreams, though I would say that striving for realistic dreams is even better.

A dream is a dream

I don't know about that. I mean, I dream of participating in a NASA flight to Mars or Europa, but obviously that's just an idle fantasy that cannot be fulfilled. Dreams that are tangible and achievable are different. Don't get me wrong, dreaming of making a lot of money from Forex trading is pretty tangible and achievable. I don't know about a trillion dollars though.

How many forex traders that are rich do you know?

Not banks, but individual traders

There are lots of rich hedge fund managers that were just normal traders in the past.

MareX:
There are lots of rich hedge fund managers that were just normal traders in the past.

Those re not traders

They do not risk anything of their own

PascalD:

Those re not traders

They do not risk anything of their own

Sure they do, some of them have their personal net worth in their hedge funds, and some lost nearly all their fortune when doing more risky trading. Hedge fund is their company so they must risk something of their own. Those traders that work for banks don't risk their own money.