Why do people make trading complicated?

on a lot of forex forums, i see a lot of very complicated looking charts with lot of custom indis, but i've seen some profesional traders and some retail traders who are quite successful and they'll have rsi, macd or stochastic, basically some standard MT4 indis

Because it is the nature of humans to complicate things? And most people don't want slow and steady, but fast and furious.

"to become a successful trade" one has to be immaterial Spammers

on a lot of forex forums, i see a lot of very complicated looking charts with lot of custom indis, but i've seen some profesional traders and some retail traders who are quite successful and they'll have rsi, macd or stochastic, basically some standard MT4 indis

Since, as survive in Forex market is too much difficult especially the newbie so many of us think it is very complicated. Almost 90% traders are falling in Forex every day due to so much complicatedly. It is consider a knowledge base business and it is very complicated to gather most powerful analyzing trade knowledge. For acquiring most powerful accurate knowledge, you must have passed a long time with great patience.

Partha20:

Each trader will have their own style for trade. I think that its not complicated. Only others will judge the other like that. Just use your own strategy because its good one.

emi_mahmudah:
Each trader will have their own style for trade. I think that its not complicated. Only others will judge the other like that. Just use your own strategy because its good one.

Of course, we just have to be discipline and maximize what we already get from our trading. We can try to use small amount first or even, we should use demo account to get more trading experience and we also can get the right trading style which is suitable for us.

Trading is simple : you buy and sell and in the mean time you loose

It is absentmindedly factual that there is no traders in this market place who is capable of predicting the accurate movement of this market with certainly. So, we the traders consider it as a complicated business platform due to having too much volatility.

shay14:

this and 'a ""mac. donald"question ,,

and perhaps' better if you ask the weather in my area

or the new recipe for the fries ""the some professional traders ""working with about 300 indicators divided in ""family group""in different monitors at different mf

but 'they do not eat mac donald,quality ,,,,then they hide very well ,, their "animal feed indicator" at the chicken mac donaldquality

Files:
congepivot_.png  76 kb

The simpler, the better. Simplicity is key!