HMMA/Stochs

MLaden,

2 requests:-

BIG request - attachments are your indicators.

Can the attached HMA indicator be adapted into a HMMA (Hull Multiple Moving average) with the colours on this MQ4 file as standard (yellow/red)?

The following sequence is important as the code settings need to be from large to small (so that visually the largest indicator is on the bottom with the successive indicators overlaid with the smallest indictor on the top).

This will create a new indicator called the Hull Multiple Moving average and I have an email from Alan Hull himself giving his permission to use his indictor for this purpose but as you have adapted it I would prefer that you did the modifications.

If this is not something that you can take on please let me know if I have permission to get it coded elsewhere.

Settings for the new indicator HMMA are:

72 - speed 2.5

55 - speed 2.5

34 - speed 2.0

20 - speed 2.0

7 - speed 2.0

Small request.

Is it possible to add to the MA method of your coloured stochastics indicator attached, the HMA? This will allow the user to have the choice of periods and ma's.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
MLaden,

2 requests:-

BIG request - attachments are your indicators.

Can the attached HMA indicator be adapted into a HMMA (Hull Multiple Moving average) with the colours on this MQ4 file as standard (yellow/red)?

The following sequence is important as the code settings need to be from large to small (so that visually the largest indicator is on the bottom with the successive indicators overlaid with the smallest indictor on the top).

This will create a new indicator called the Hull Multiple Moving average and I have an email from Alan Hull himself giving his permission to use his indictor for this purpose but as you have adapted it I would prefer that you did the modifications.

If this is not something that you can take on please let me know if I have permission to get it coded elsewhere.

Settings for the new indicator HMMA are:

72 - speed 2.5

55 - speed 2.5

34 - speed 2.0

20 - speed 2.0

7 - speed 2.0

Small request.

Is it possible to add to the MA method of your coloured stochastics indicator attached, the HMA? This will allow the user to have the choice of periods and ma's.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Color stochastic already has MaMethod (ma method is applied exclusively to the signal line). Since the indicator is using built in stochastic it can calculate signal line the same way as the standard metatrader stochastic

The stochs indicator only has sma (0), ema (1), smma (2) and lwma (3) as options.

I thought a further option of HMA would be beneficial.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
The stochs indicator only has sma (0), ema (1), smma (2) and lwma (3) as options.

I thought a further option of HMA would be beneficial.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

One version of stochastic with 20 types of averages (including hma) used for signal line was posted in the elite section.

Regarding the multiple hma : I can do it, but under one condition. No source. Just ex4 file. Let me know if that is convenient for you

That would be fine by me. I'm sure alan Hull would be impressed with the end product as it fits all TF's and all off-line charts.

Is the stochs indicator on the elite section for free use?

Thanks again.

TEAMTRADER

I think that there are 2 better versions of the HMMA using your HMA 2.0 version.

I've attached the two templates so you can look at them.

1. HMMA1

This is the main HMMA for medium to longer term and there is no change in your 'speed' of 2.

The HMA's start from 27 and go to 76 (8 HMA's) and is very user friendly.

2. HMMA2

This is a real scalpers chart and HMA's go from 6 to 76 and will assist safe scalping to everyone.

Thanks again and hope this helps.

Regards

TEAMTRADER

Files:
hmma_1.tpl  35 kb
hmma_2.tpl  40 kb

Forgot to put the screengrab with the above template HMMA1.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
us30.sbm3.png  58 kb

Interesting templates. Thanks man

Hi MLaden,

Any timeframe for new HMMA?

TEAMTRADER

Hi MLaden,

Is this new indi causing trouble? If you can give me an update it would be appreciated.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Hi MLaden,

Is this new indi causing trouble? If you can give me an update it would be appreciated.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER

Quite frankly it slipped my mind

Will make it