MT4 or MT5 which one do you prefer - page 3

It is very nice post I found some relative information in blow site.

please visit:

In fact, I work and trade on the platform during Almitatedr 4 did not work so far on the platform Almitatedr 5

I think it also contains many of the tools and indicators are very motivated in trading as it's very honest

Maybe is just because I am so used to MT4 for using it for such a long time, but I definitely prefer MT4. I have tried MT5 but I find it slow and with various restrictions on trading.

cja:
Even with the issues the new MT4 has I would still use it over MT5, not only is MT5 slow but it has all the US trading restrictions built into it and there is virtually no custom indicator or EA base coded for it because very few programmers could be bothered learning how to code in MT5 and most of the early coded software will not work now because of changes MetaQuotes did to the MT5 along the way, in short MT5 has very limited possibilities.

Couldn't agree more, MT4 is still the best alternative if you are looking for a user friendly and customisable solution and there is a strong and established community if you require support. MT5 might have a pretty interface but due to the restricted possibilities for developers I don't think it will ever become as widespread as MT4, unless MetaQuotes gives in....

spheretester:
Couldn't agree more, MT4 is still the best alternative if you are looking for a user friendly and customisable solution and there is a strong and established community if you require support. MT5 might have a pretty interface but due to the restricted possibilities for developers I don't think it will ever become as widespread as MT4, unless MetaQuotes gives in....

MetaQuotes will not give in ... they will rather force all of us using metatrader 5 - and they are slowly doing it

I don't like metatrader 5. Period

I definitely prefer MT4. I feel like I have a lot more control over my trading with it.

No way that I will use mt5

mr4 - mt5 is a failure

Forget mt 5 - useless