Need help with backtest

Hi guys, i've installed a free double profit robot-indicator and now i can't backtest!I do everything as usual but have no output data, what's wrong with it or with me?

If someone worked with it can you share some info about its efficiency or just explain how to backtest it properly.

StanWay:
Hi guys, i've installed a free double profit robot-indicator and now i can't backtest!I do everything as usual but have no output data, what's wrong with it or with me? If someone worked with it can you share some info about its efficiency or just explain how to backtest it properly.

Depends on the EA, but one of the cause with the new metatrader 4 back test could be because it (the new metatrader 4 back test) have been proven to be unreliable

I've asked on another forum, and a guy who claim to be their representative said that this EA is unbacktestable in case of inner protection mechanism and the only way to test it is to install and try to trade on demo account (i'm not that rich to try every single robot on real account). So i'll share my expirience here.