Indicators Optimized for Offline Charts - page 6

thefxpros:
So i cannot explain why the regular heiken ashi works fine without slowdowns and the mtf one instead freezes completely the platform, even if it is the only one indicator attached.

Here you go : heiken_ashi_mtf_sw_lavender_2.mq4

All multi time frame code removed

mladen:
Here you go : heiken_ashi_mtf_sw_lavender_2.mq4 All multi time frame code removed

the same ...

bah...it has only 2 more buffers than the version not as separate window, i give up...

thank you for the help.

ehehehe...the destiny...my platform has been updated right now and i tried to use the heiken ashi installed by default as source for my separate windows version and now it goes smooth like the oil...

I report this just as information:

I noticed ,again, a strange thing with metatrader...

I had all my indicators grouped in folders. I tried to put all indicators in the main indicator folder, without subfolders...well, every indicator that caused slowdonws before, now it works fine...

is it a known bug? They never end...

thefxpros:

I had all my indicators grouped in folders. I tried to put all indicators in the main indicator folder, without subfolders...well, every indicator that caused slowdonws before, now it works fine...

It seems that you have found a new one

Off topic, but are you guys using build 719?

It looks like a major ... up

techmac:
Off topic, but are you guys using build 719? It looks like a major ... up

i'm using build 711. it is marked as 27-september. is there another newer update?

thefxpros:
i'm using build 711. it is marked as 27-september. is there another newer update?

There was build 713 and then 719 (all in a same day) but all 7nn builds are a disaster. A lot of huge new bugs in the 7nn builds. Maybe that is the problem

thefxpros:

PS: it occurred to me now - are the parameters in the one you used before the same as for the standard heiken ashi? Maybe something was wrong with the parameters passing

mladen:
PS: it occurred to me now - are the parameters in the one you used before the same as for the standard heiken ashi? Maybe something was wrong with the parameters passing

What are you exactly referring to when you say parameters? The heiken ashi doesn't have any parameters to set. Never modified nothing about heiken ashi code, just inserted some external variables in order to easier change colors of candles and wicks. These, are the same customizations that i made right now on the new heiken ashi indicator, the one that comes by default on new updates installation. The only difference is the location of these indicators...it is insane, isn't it?

The what i know is that the regular heiken ashi that i had before worked well even when it was in its subfolder, the separate window version (also this in subfolder) caused the massive slowdown.

it is without doubt the subfolders organization the problem, because before i had the same problem even with other indicators, the first that comes in my mind is the step ma averages coded by you and even the step ma rk pdf, but the list continues. They were UNUSABLE when stored in subfolders, now they go smooth like the oil...how can you explain this?

only with craptrader 4 messes...