Please help to edit EA

I have found this EA from my friend. It use martingale system & hedging system together.I used this for some month. It work well. But if market go to big trend it loss entire account. So i want to reverse trading from this EA. Please someone add reverse trading to this EA. Use Stop loss according to take profit. I have another EA to close trades when account reach to profit target.

installation instructions

open 2 charts of GBPUSD with M1 Time Frame

add profit genius long to one chart, set long only from common tab

add profit genius short to another chart, set short only from common tab

daminda1989:
I have found this EA from my friend. It use martingale system & hedging system together.I used this for some month. It work well. But if market go to big trend it loss entire account. So i want to reverse trading from this EA. Please someone add reverse trading to this EA. Use Stop loss according to take profit. I have another EA to close trades when account reach to profit target.

installation instructions

open 2 charts of GBPUSD with M1 Time Frame

add profit genius long to one chart, set long only from common tab

add profit genius short to another chart, set short only from common tab

If it should martingale, then stop loss can not be applied to it

Martingale and stop loss do not work together

Sir, i will explain my strategy.

need to place buy & sell trade with stop loss. If trend is sell need to place another sell trade with stop loss (now ea place buy trade. i need to place reverse trade) & need to adjust earlier sell trade stop loss to new trade stop loss. do not need take profit. Is it possible sir?

(sorry for my English)