Who....

Who can teach me how to understand forex??

thank

anber017:
Who can teach me how to understand forex?? thank

You, yourself and you

techmac:
You, yourself and you

I don't know how to do first

Start listening to the smartest one of the 3 (even if he tells "don't trade")

I stopped listening to the smartest one a long time ago So much info, all around the net - hard to decide which is true

There are few tips i can share it..First thing is,in forex world there are too many disinformations...I think its intentional but you are lucky that u re in a forum like this...I don t believe fundamental analysis..I just see economic news as a gasoline for a vehicle especially for day traders..I don t believe they got any reliable value about direction but volatility..Also all indicators is made of from moving averages and that means they have small different characteristics..But those characteristics are very important before employ indicators for strategy i recomend you that try to find and grasp similarities and differences between them..It is like learning a new language..Its important when understanding price action also deciding the which is the rational indicator combinations...Finding those will help you a lot..Also pay attention on timeframes and their relationship in eachother..there is one little but important nuance in there...Try to think simple not simpler and/or complex beacuse your enemy(smart money) wants u think complex...Use occam's razor..