The new age of trading? - page 3

nowaday. when you can learn about market. you can trade. but you must about 18 years old . because you must have ID legal for trading to open account. and we start learn and trade with market.

hunter13:
nowaday. when you can learn about market. you can trade. but you must about 18 years old . because you must have ID legal for trading to open account. and we start learn and trade with market.

:):)

Would you let your 10 year old kid to trade. Come on people, be serious

It is nor a new age of trading. It is adjusted to enable a chosen few to do the second oldest job on the world - steal. Nothing new in that

No new age of trading (forex). It is a crisis of trading forex

tampa:
No new age of trading (forex). It is a crisis of trading forex

I think Smart Phones is one example of a new age of trading Forex.

The ability to receive alerts, check your charts, and open and close trades instantly at you finger tips at all times has been a game changer for me personally.

The more advanced and powerful that these phones become like little miniature cpu's.

And now phones with windows and touch screens with the ability to download MT4 is a great thing.

Sure beats sitting in front of my desktop all night like I use to do it.

I think actual trading won't ever change at least.

Not for the better.

Ish

Interesting video about applying intuition to trading https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T-BH8-yBmU

Intuition trading? wouldn't it be gambling 101?

Basically, the Forex news encompasses important information on the financial health of various economies.

The guy was talking about "intuition trading".

nbtrading:
The guy was talking about "intuition trading".

Is he serious?