Always keep your trades simple!

Never make your trades complicated if you can make it in a simple way.

What does the "complicated trades" or "simple trades" mean?

on my own:
What does the "complicated trades" or "simple trades" mean?

We can't deny the fact that we are the one who make our trades complicated, like when in chasing pips, some of us never check when there is an upcoming news that can trigger the movement of the pairs we're trading. close suddenly your position if you'll see you are making profit on it. Never hold your trades for a long time.

I still do not understand the difference between "complicated" and "simple" trade, but thanks anyway for the answer

Think twice before you pit your trades but do not think thrice.

Could not agree more. Simplicity is key. I have traded full-time for a number of years, both with fundamental and technical analysis. But my preferred way to trade and the strategy that is profitable for me could not be simpler. I take counter trend positions when currency pair price is overextended and take profit when it has returned to its mean value. A lot of people dislike grid strategies because they're used to seeing them used in conjunction with Martingale. But if used properly, i.e. with the same lot sizing, a grid can be very profitable over the long term. But yeah, keep it simple.