Profits from Renko - page 3

l0s3r8443:
hi..will u post the indicators and the template file..in this system..i can't find band and wave indicator in the diagram..

Bands are centered TMA bands

Hello Angela1985 - just wondering if you are still trading this method - it is now over 12 months since you started with it - are you still getting good results - made any changes along the way ?

Hi! The RenkoAM indicator is not working for me somehow. I only changed the Threshold, nothing else. Looks like this for me

Any ideas?

Files:
unbenannt.jpg  133 kb

I am using this TMA channel indicator with renko - used twice on the chart with ATR multipliers of 2 and 3.4.

If you use these with your current indicators I am sure you will see an immediate value in live trading.

TEAMTRADER

Angela1985:
Hi TEAMTRADER and richterzoo,

@TEAMTRADER

Yes, i once used ADR, but more to determine the volatility of a pair to find the best Renko barsize. I think in your context you mean to find the potential daily exhausting zone's. I also tried that earlier icw Fibo's, Pivots and main SR-levels. Since Renko isn't time related, i had a hard time to keep monitoring several pairs on all critical area's. Therefore i decided to use better Renko barsizes and proper LevelStop breakout settings. This way it makes it more easier to trade more pairs without monitoring m trades constantly. But i thank you very much for your suggestion! I do agree that respecting a pairs ADR can be a safer method when you have the patience to keep track of less pairs.

Greets,

Angela.
Files:
fasttmaline.mq4  10 kb
dow30m20.png  70 kb

thanks for this nice info post ... its good to see that people are now using the renko !!!!

Good system. Thank you for sharing.

I do like to use renko for scalping and enter on consolidated pullbacks.