Highly Profitable Indicator For EA development.

Hello,

If any coders wan't to have a go at this:

I would like an Ea built based on the indicator Trend Manager. See attached indicator and a perfect example of what I would have done manually trading that I need for the EA to be able to do.

Backtesting on the charts I have noticed on the 1hr chart that following this indicators signals gives a lot of false entries and lose money. BUT there is a way to filter those bad signals out and also make it profitable by doing the following:

. If it gives signal to go long make sure previous candle closed up.

. If it gives signal to go short make sure previous candle closed down.

. set a tight break even of 5-10 pips.

. on the formation of second candle a tight stoploss needs to be placed 1 pip below the low/above the high of the previous candle Trendmanager signaled, and a trade in the opposite direction immediately opened if the stoploss is triggered.

. Take profit is to be taken when the trendmanager chanages color.

Files:

jimer013:
Hello,

If any coders wan't to have a go at this:

I would like an Ea built based on the indicator Trend Manager. See attached indicator and a perfect example of what I would have done manually trading that I need for the EA to be able to do.

Backtesting on the charts I have noticed on the 1hr chart that following this indicators signals gives a lot of false entries and lose money. BUT there is a way to filter those bad signals out and also make it profitable by doing the following:

. If it gives signal to go long make sure previous candle closed up.

. If it gives signal to go short make sure previous candle closed down.

. set a tight break even of 5-10 pips.

. on the formation of second candle a tight stoploss needs to be placed 1 pip below the low/above the high of the previous candle Trendmanager signaled, and a trade in the opposite direction immediately opened if the stoploss is triggered.

. Take profit is to be taken when the trendmanager chanages color.

I am interested in programming this

In order to do that I will need the MQ4 Code !!

I can make the program changes

I'll need the MQ4 Code