Revolution in trading conditions and free EA

Hello!

A lot of people are trying to make money by trading FOREX nowadays. Almost everyone is finding Holy Grail strategy, the most accurate indicators in the world and believes in commercial EAs from loosing traders.

The vast majority of people are missing the most important thing ever!! The thing is trading conditions = broker.

Please, remember everyone! Even if you are the best trader in the world and you trade with the wrong broker, you have no chance to succeed in the game. At least 70% - 80% of traders are trading with fraudulent broker from whom they will never see invested capital again or with average broker, where they pay huge costs on every realized trade. It’s like buying a croissant for $3 and trying to sell it then. But you have the opportunity to buy exactly the same croissant for $0.7!! Which croissant trader do you think would succeed?

The basic requirement to start making money in FOREX is to trade with the best trading conditions. Becauselower fees mean higher profits or profits closed more quickly than with standard trading fees - it means less stress from open trades especially during manual trading. That’s what this is all about! I trade FOREX for seven years now and I notify more and more the most important difference between profitable and unsuccessful traders. Very often the main difference is bad trading conditions, poorly chosen broker.

That is the reason why me and my friends founded the project called “Revolution in trading conditions”.

What is it all about? We created an informal group of traders (35 live traders and counting) that have access to the best retail trading conditions in FOREX.

Because we appear as a group of traders when negotiating with brokers, our monthly volume of traded lots is absolutely higher than we may realize as ourselves.

What does that mean? We can negotiate with practically every broker about trading conditions that individuals have no chance to get.

Every month we test new brokers, last year we have tested dozens of brokers. We focus on average spread, commission, avarege slippage during trades filling, latency, reliability and non-public information about brokers to ensure we have chosen absolutely the best company. Slippage often means higher overall costs than spread + commission together, be very careful!!

After deep tests we selected the best broker (I don’t mention them here to not make any advertisment), which currently offers the best conditions for trading. We trade with the broker for our own. Thanks to our group we have negotiated additional discount on commissions. What does that mean? We always trade with the best trading conditions that we could get in the world, through fair and quality broker.

BTW: Never, I repeat never (!!) trade with the broker that offers deposit bonuses or attractive competitions.

Now comes the best, the bigger the group will be, the higher will be trading volume per month and based on that we could negotiate better conditions for trading with the broker.

That is why I write here, to get in touch with other traders and to expand our group so we could get even better trading conditions than we have now. In other words, thanks to lower costs the trading will be profitable both for us and for others…

We provide live traders one of our automated trading systems as a motivation to participate in our group. We developed the EA over last two years and it’s completely free for you! Because the best strategies are always for free in FOREX! In the attachment you can see backtests with 99% modeling quality (tick by tick) of the EA tested without money-management (1 lot per trade only).

“Of course, the EA realistically in live trading performs less than in the backtest, even though there is really huge reserve for making profit as it is very powerful EA, one of the best we’ve ever created. Please take that into consideration.”

We would like to point out that the trading system is not subject of the project. We offer it only as a small bonus for you to light your way in FOREX… The main goal is to negotiate special trading conditions, which we all can get by acting as a group of traders. Remember, trading conditions and reliable/fair broker often mean the main difference between successful and loosing traders. Never forget it!!

For more information please write me through PM.

For smart traders!

Andrew

Files:
system_aq.jpg  152 kb

BTW: We don't sell anything. It's absolutely free. We just want to prepare the best trading conditions for everyone. That means the best trading conditions for us also and better trading results for both of us.

That is a test with metatrader build 406 (which is not valid for a long time). Why did you use that version of metatrader?

checkin:
That is a test with metatrader build 406 (which is not valid for a long time). Why did you use that version of metatrader?

We use old metatrader for backtesting with 99% modeling quality (tick by tick). As you wrote, you can't use the version in real trading anymore.

Andrew

Please let me know more info.. Market making broker gave me deposit bonus (as a lot of market making brokers) and than robbed everything from my account.. :-( I am really disappointed..

MarcosB:
Please let me know more info.. Market making broker gave me deposit bonus (as a lot of market making brokers) and than robbed everything from my account.. :-( I am really disappointed..

Hi Marcos, thank you for your message. Those brokers have great marketing tricks, making fortune from loosing traders which will never know real truth about similar brokers... I will share my experience with you and I am glad that you feel the need of change and don't sponsor those cheaters never more. Email sent!

Andrew

The guy is a simple IB for some obscure broker flashing EA backtest from 100 years ago that never could work on a real account as a trap to join his "group". He is already banned from FF

Users "rozirozi" and "MarcosB" posting from same IP (same PC).

Thread closed. Email address deleted.

Thank you for your interest. Our group is increasing very fast so we expect additional lowering of costs at chosen broker. That means absolutely the best trading conditions in the world. We are also negotiating with Swiss bank so I am looking forward for the result. I'll keep you posted.

Andrew