Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 11

Pava:
Giving a new meaning to a "getting a Professional help" cliche...

"The Obama administration on Wednesday announced that it has asked flight attendants, pilots and border officials to monitor people’s health in an effort to stop others from entering the United States with the Ebola virus, even as some members of Congress are calling for a full travel ban from West African countries."

Terminator (1984) - There is a Storm Coming in - YouTube

Maybe building walls all around the state will be a solution ?

mladen:
Maybe building walls all around the state will be a solution ?

Nah...the stupidity has mutated...now it's is airborne!

Pava:
Nah...the stupidity has mutated...now it's is airborne!

In the end we shall be airborne too ...

In the mean time they continue the "lie to protect" campaign : Will Ebola Go Airborne? - Business Insider

techmac:
In the end we shall be airborne too ... In the mean time they continue the "lie to protect" campaign : Will Ebola Go Airborne? - Business Insider

This is all I can say: 2001 Holiday Inn Ebola commercial revealing the incompetence surrounding ebola - YouTube not for people who believe in coincidences...or...............

Files:
6ae408919d.jpg  64 kb

I am contemplating termination of this thread...what's the point any longer?...(instead, I will open one of those threads "Do I have to start trading FOREX in the next 100 years")

Pava:
I am contemplating termination of this thread...what's the point any longer?...(instead, I will open one of those threads "Do I have to start trading FOREX in the next 100 years")

Shift to ebola drugs producing companies stocks - after all what is the purpose of planting a disease if the cure is not going to be sold too

so...no one has any feelings today ???

Pava:
so...no one has any feelings today ???

You mean something like this : WHO warns 10,000 new cases of Ebola a week are possible

What can we feel but simply wait and watch that nothing is done ro prevent what can happen

And to watch how the bubble produced by the FED QE is going to burst and pull everything back into ...

Exactly...also...last week I read somewhere that humans before their de_mice...they loose their sense of smell...I guess parallels can be drawn to connect traders who loose their "touch", before loosing their money...or politicians loosing their "brains" before collapse of their countries...

P.S.:..(One needs to have brains in order to loose them...)

mladen:
You mean something like this : WHO warns 10,000 new cases of Ebola a week are possible

What can we feel but simply wait and watch that nothing is done ro prevent what can happen

And to watch how the bubble produced by the FED QE is going to burst and pull everything back into ...