New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 3

mladen:
As far as I see, the indicator works OK in live trading too Happy trading guys

Thanks Mladen

mladen:
As far as I see, the indicator works OK in live trading too Happy trading guys

Thank You Sirs.. Will learn a lot from your example..

Hey guys,

Where do you download this f*****g new beta version of mt4 ?

I followed a link somewhere but it puts me the build 509 !

Thanks.

enjoy...

although there isn't much to see

hopefully its not the same link

How to get MT4 574 from MT4 509? - MQL4 forum

WR1:
enjoy...

although there isn't much to see

hopefully its not the same link

How to get MT4 574 from MT4 509? - MQL4 forum

Thank you

Will try tomorrow, just to see if systems works properly, because renkos, etc ...

Big Joe:
Thank you Will try tomorrow, just to see if systems works properly, because renkos, etc ...

Big Joe

Make sure to read these two posts too : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page20 and this one : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183353/page21

Hey Mladen,

I tried your renko indicator version 303, i placed the indicator in experts > indicators folder, then i opened my platform, then i saw that the indicator was automatically making M2 charts and my MT4 slowed down then after these fishy things, i was forced to shut-down my laptop by holding the start button!!!!!!

What is wrong?

FYI, I tried it in 509 build and not with new build.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hey Mladen,

I tried your renko indicator version 303, i placed the indicator in experts > indicators folder, then i opened my platform, then i saw that the indicator was automatically making M2 charts and my MT4 slowed down then after these fishy things, i was forced to shut-down my laptop by holding the start button!!!!!!

What is wrong?

FYI, I tried it in 509 build and not with new build.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

PrinceWahaj

That indicator can not work on build 509. It is made exclusively for the new metatrader 4 (currently build 578).

How much of the current code will have to be changed with this new metatrader?

sebastianK:
How much of the current code will have to be changed with this new metatrader?

sebastianK

With time at least 20-30% will have to be rewritten (downward compatibility was never something metatrader had and they never will have it in the future either). And some are going to stop working altogether (some ways how dlls were used are stopped forever now)