New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 195

mrcodix:
Hello,

Could somebody please make the DeltaForce indicator build 600 compatible please? And also, if its not too much trouble, could you make the red bars appear under the 0 line while the green bars remain on top of the 0 line? You see, when the red bar is larger then the green bar it becomes superimposed on the green bar leaving you clueless about how high the green bar has gone.

This is how the indicator is supposed to work.

Delta Force » Metatrader Files

Thank you in advance,

MrCodixdeltaforce.zip

Here is a version that compiles with new mql : deltaforce.mq4

Files:

mladen:
Here is a version that compiles with new mql : deltaforce.mq4

Hi,

I think you have accidently posted the old version because the indicator looks the same as the one i already have, it only shows the green bars while it should show the red ones as well.

Regards,

mrcodix:
Hi,

I think you have accidently posted the old version because the indicator looks the same as the one i already have, it only shows the green bars while it should show the red ones as well.

Regards,

Here is the version that shows all : deltaforce_1.mq4

Files:

#MTF_RSI.mq4

Kindly , can somebody help me to get this indicator compatible with new mt4 , please .mtf_rsi.mq4

Files:
mtf_rsi.mq4  4 kb

hosss2003:
Kindly , can somebody help me to get this indicator compatible with new mt4 , please .mtf_rsi.mq4

hosss2003

Here you go : mtf_rsi_1.mq4

Files:
mtf_rsi_1.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
hosss2003 Here you go : mtf_rsi_1.mq4

Thanks too much , Great malden .

Hello this indicator isn't working: compilling errors.https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/download/8417/e-Regr.mq4

engelmann:
Hello this indicator isn't working: compilling errors.https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/download/8417/e-Regr.mq4

Hello Engelmann, it's an EA, should be compatible now. It needs the indicator "i-Regr" for it to work.

Files:
e-regr_nmc.mq4  11 kb

Murrey math compatible with new metatrader m_math.mq4

Files:
mm.gif  40 kb
m_math.mq4  18 kb

Golden section 2.2 golden_section_v2.2.mq4

Files: