ii_supdem.mq4  30 kb

dansmol:
Gentelmen

I wonder if you can fix the indicator attached ,to work on

the new metatrader,version B.S.

When I compiled it, gave me 136 errors.

Thank you very much for your time

Dan

Try it out now. There are 3 warnings when compiled now, but I left those since they do not affect the way how the indicator works at all

Files:

mladen:
Try it out now. There are 3 warnings when compiled now, but I left those since they do not affect the way how the indicator works at all

GOD BLESS YOU FOR EVER

My deepest respects,

Dan

mladen:
It turned out that the ArrayCopyRates() does not work exactly the same way as in previous version of metatader 4 so the mq4 file has to be changed too. This is the correct code showing how it can be done. Guess that the change came with build 602 since tests in build 600 were working OK in cases when new bars were formed too (that is the case that must be taken into account now)

PS: the dll from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page7 needed for this indicator to work correctly

Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option and vertical lines (indicator window) when both lines cross eachother with option - show/hide in 'Random walk index' indicator ?

Thank you for any help

secretcode

mladen:

hai mr mladen

can you change price from this indicators (II_SupDem-nmc) use trendline from +TPO indicators.

Files:
tpo.mq4  18 kb

secretcode:
Dear Mladen

Would you please add mtf option and vertical lines (indicator window) when both lines cross eachother with option - show/hide in 'Random walk index' indicator ?

Thank you for any help

secretcode

secretcode

Here is the multi time frame version for now

PS: this version will not work with build 509

mladen:
secretcode

Here is the multi time frame version for now

PS: this version will not work with build 509

Thanks a lot Mladen for nice work

Really appreciated

Kind regards

secretcode

Inverse fisher transform of RMI rsx smoothed made compatible with the new metatrader 4

RSI using super smoother as a filter for prices made compatible for this new metatrader 4

mladen:
RSI using super smoother as a filter for prices made compatible for this new metatrader 4

Thans very much ! God bless you !