New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 166

Mladen,Tomcat98 thank you.

Hi All,

I knew "HFT" for "high frequency trading", now there's "HFC" for "High frequency coder".

Hi mladen you'r still ahead of the crowd. Thanks.

Have a good WE.

Sincerely.

Tomcat98

popej30:
Did not work Build 670, please help

tma.mq4

Indicator you can make don't repaint ?

popej30:
. Indicator you can make don't repaint ?

popej30

Since that is a centered TMA, please read this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/181241

All is explained there

Is it possible to make this indicator to not paint arrows or at least keep only 2 or 3 last arrows on chart. I don't know if it is bug in the code or in mt4 but it paints more arrows than it should and after longer period of working it throws errors in journal and experts - something like Memory handler: cannot allocate 75720 bytes of memory, cannot resize array.mt4-levelstop-reverse-v2.mq4

ChrisTinus:
Is it possible to make this indicator to not paint arrows or at least keep only 2 or 3 last arrows on chart. I don't know if it is bug in the code or in mt4 but it paints more arrows than it should and after longer period of working it throws errors in journal and experts - something like Memory handler: cannot allocate 75720 bytes of memory, cannot resize array.mt4-levelstop-reverse-v2.mq4

ChrisTinus

The "cannot allocate nnn bytes of memory" usually happens when the chart is set to show a lot of bars. Did you try setting max bar on chart to 5000 and trying what happens then?

In general. if you have an indicator that works with objects, the number of bars on charts should be limited (metatrader "does not like" too many objects on a chart - it tends to get sluggish)

The problem occurs on renko charts with already limited amount of bars (around 2 weeks of data). That's why I think something is wrong and want to get rid of arrows which I really don't need.

ChrisTinus:
The problem occurs on renko charts with already limited amount of bars (around 2 weeks of data). That's why I think something is wrong and want to get rid of arrows which I really don't need.

Added a parameter that you can use to limit at which bars it will draw arrows : mt4-levelstop-reverse-v2.01.mq4

PS: it will not delete the older arrows (for that the whole indicator would need to be changed)

Thank you. I will test it.

ChrisTinus:
Thank you. I will test it.

ChrisTinus

Re-download it and then try it

One change in the code made