New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 120

studbiol:
Hi mladen, may I ask for some more help with the attached indicators? Especially the "Alex ....." seems to be very interesting. Thank you in advance.

Here is the alex multi moving average : alex_mtf_multi_moving_average_v2_nmc.mq4

studbiol:
Hi mladen, may I ask for some more help with the attached indicators? Especially the "Alex ....." seems to be very interesting. Thank you in advance.

Here is this one too upgraded for new mql : cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf_nmc.mq4

Files:

studbiol:

Next one : cc_at_s_v2-1_-_mtf_style_dot_nmc.mq4

studbiol:

And for the last one : even hanover gave up updating those (the functions used in that are are functions that hanover collected) . Better to use some simple indicator that displays current symbol and its price (since that is what that indicator does)

mladen:
Do you have the original source codes of those indicators (non0-decompiled source codes)?

Sorry for my delaied answer...I read only now...here all indicators I have:

1-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.ex41-2-3_pattern_mtf_alert_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_v3.1.ex41-2-3_pattern_mtf_v3.1.mq41-2-3_pattern_mtf_v3.1b.ex4

and this is the last:

carbonmimetic:
and this is the last:

carbonmimetic

It is the same case with those mq4 files

studbiol:

Take the ex4, it works (for now) with that on new mt4.

Hi mladen, can you please modify this indicator so that the RSI period can be manually set? Thank you.

The indicator is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page14

Files:
nzdjpym15.png  46 kb

madopter:
Hi mladen, can you please modify this indicator so that the RSI period can be manually set? Thank you.

The indicator is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173439/page14

madopter

Sorry, but that indicator has a lot of incompatibilities and going through 5000 lines of code in order to find out what is wrong with the new metatrader 4 and that indicator is a job that would take at least a couple of week - which I regretfully do not have to dedicate to that indicator. Even when the zero divide error is resolved, it will not work