New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 246

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLs

ATR frama v1 not working,it shows 1 warning when compiled,needs your kind help for nmc ver,thanks

regards

Files:

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLs

ATR frama v1 not working,it shows 1 warning when compiled,needs your kind help for nmc ver,thanks

regards

mntiwana

No need to change anything in the code of that indicator

What you need is this indicator : frama.mq4 and then that one will work too

Files:
frama.mq4  4 kb

mladen:
mntiwana

No need to change anything in the code of that indicator

What you need is this indicator : frama.mq4 and then that one will work too

thanks for your kind help as always and early reply....if same with ATR KAMA v1 (this is also same warning and not working)

regards

I'm trying to use the attached MTF Bollinger Bands indicator in the tester without success ( painted lines are wrong ).

Could you please fix it or explain how to use ( it works fine if it's used in the normal trading window).

bollinger_bands_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

andreatrade:
I'm trying to use the attached MTF Bollinger Bands indicator in the tester without success ( painted lines are wrong ).

Could you please fix it or explain how to use ( it works fine if it's used in the normal trading window).

bollinger_bands_mtfalerts_nmc.mq4

Let me guess : you are trying to use it in multi time frame mode in an expert testing mode

Chose the indicator in the upper left option box of the back tester, chose the indicator you wish to test from the list of indicators and only then you can test the multi time frame mode of the indicator (you have to chose the time frame in the indicators properties, since you can not change the time frame on the fly).

Otherwise (if you do not use muti time frame mode) all is OK whatever back testing mode you use

mladen,

thanks for your patient.

I don't want to test the indi but I want to analize the BB indi on a EA in a different time frame.

I'm trying to use the indi ( H4 BB on a H1 chart ) but the lines appears like in the image ( using the default EA moving average ):

Files:

andreatrade:
mladen,

thanks for your patient.

I don't want to test the indi but I want to analize the BB indi on a EA in a different time frame.

I'm trying to use the indi ( H4 BB on a H1 chart ) but the lines appears like in the image ( using the default EA moving average ):

That is exactly what I was talking about

You can not do that. You must chose indicator at the left option (like on the picture) if you want to test indicator in a multi time frame :

You can not have a multi time frame indicator posted on an ea back test any more (it will work the wrong way - one more present that we have been given from mt, and they are not going to change that because they tell that it was used for cheating)

Files:
indicator.gif  15 kb

mladen:
That is exactly what I was talking about

You can not do that. You must chose indicator at the left option (like on the picture) if you want to test indicator in a multi time frame :

You can not have a multi time frame indicator posted on an ea back test any more (it will work the wrong way - one more present that we have been given from mt, and they are not going to change that because they tell that it was used for cheating)

They still did not correct that?

whisperer:
They still did not correct that?

No and according to their official statements they are not going to

Could someone please make the attached indicator work with the new meta trader

Thank you

mtf_movingaverage_v1_label.mq4