New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 202

Badan:
mt4 625 works

Thanks Badan,

Where can I get the MT4 625?

Do you have a copy file to share?

I don't know it will match with my prokers or not?

JohnnyM:
Dear Mlanden, firstly have a happy and prosperous new year.

After downloading the attached Markov.mql4 indicator and trying to execute it in MT4, regardless of the time frame I get no result. Could you please provide some assistance on this?

Thank you in advance,

Johnny

JohnnyM

That is not an indicator. It is an EA. Copy it to experts folder

Su407:
Thanks Badan,

unable to upload terminalexe

Su407:
Thanks Badan,

But build 625 has some other problems that are much more serious. Also, you can count on it being declared "unsupported" very soon

Please mladen/mrtools, could you make this indicator compatible with the new metatrader? Thanks in advance

Files:
adrsivdv6.mq4  6 kb

samuelkanu:
Please mladen/mrtools, could you make this indicator compatible with the new metatrader? Thanks in advance

Samuelkanu, this version should work but not sure because you need "3 RSI Adaptive EMAs" indicator in your indicators folder for it to work and I couldn't find a version.

Files:

mrtools:
Samuelkanu, this version should work but not sure because you need "3 RSI Adaptive EMAs" indicator in your indicators folder for it to work and I couldn't find a version.

Yes i have the 3rsi adaptive EMAs. Thanks a lot mrtools

Mladen, please could you fix this for nmc?(markov)

Best Regards

mladen:
Try it out now :

tomitom06:
Mladen, please could you fix this for nmc?(markov) Best Regards

tomitom06

That is an EA (not an indicator) and it should (regardless of compiler warnings, work). All those compiler warnings are benign

Mladen, i am sorry for bothering. What about this? ıf is an indicator could you fix please ?

JohnnyM:
Dear Mlanden, firstly have a happy and prosperous new year.

After downloading the attached Markov.mql4 indicator and trying to execute it in MT4, regardless of the time frame I get no result. Could you please provide some assistance on this?

Thank you in advance,

Johnny