New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 188

Genesisman:
Hi Guys,

Is there anyway to take the blue and red lines out of this indi? dex_adx1 nmc.mq4

Thanks for your time.

genesisman,

genesisman

You can not get a value of a standard deviation channel at some specific bar (so the blue line can not be accessed

The red line can be tested using ObjectGetValueByShift("grad channel",barTotest);

Can someone check this one, please john-ehlers-toolbox-allinversefisher_v1.mq4

poster:

This should be it : john-ehlers-toolbox-allinversefisher_v1_1.mq4

poster:

You can tell at a glance who is most of the code wrote by

Anyway:
You can tell at a glance who is most of the code wrote by

It is like speech : you can recognize someone from the way how he talks

Tracking my profits and pips by magic number.

Maybe some one can help me. I had a GREAT indicator that kept track of my total pips, profit / loss and more by magic number. But with the last build I started having trouble with is. I am uploading it here. I hope someone has something similar to share.

This file gives me a Zero Divide Error on some of my brokers and not on others.

alpine4133:
Maybe some one can help me. I had a GREAT indicator that kept track of my total pips, profit / loss and more by magic number. But with the last build I started having trouble with is. I am uploading it here. I hope someone has something similar to share. This file gives me a Zero Divide Error on some of my brokers and not on others.

There was just one line of code that was not checking for a possible zero divide. That is changed. Try it out now : ea_profits_v3.01_vc_pro_all.mq4

Can someone check this one : dailylinesboxes.mq4

I have tried to correct it, but even when I do it does not show anything

Files:

Thank you so much,,,,,

Gary

I know this is off the subject but when I download data for a back test should I download ask or bid data?