New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 127

mladen:
Brendan Did you read the post why the source was not posted?

I've gone back as far as January to no avail, yet the ex4 form pops up regularly. I have source code for both 2.1 and 3.2 but not 3.303 which I believe works on 646. The reason I want the source code is so I can disable the requirement that a connection be available and also to remove the restriction which stops 5min chart being produced. The resulting 5min chart can then be used in the tester.

Many thanks and kind regards

Brendan

brendanrivendell:
I've gone back as far as January to no avail, yet the ex4 form pops up regularly. I have source code for both 2.1 and 3.2 but not 3.303 which I believe works on 646. The reason I want the source code is so I can disable the requirement that a connection be available and also to remove the restriction which stops 5min chart being produced. The resulting 5min chart can then be used in the tester.

Brendan

To cut it short : when I posted last time the ex4 file and explained at one post how offline charts should be updated and what else should be done, immediately the next day metaqotes changed the way how it is done and I had to find alternative way. In order to save some time to metaqote guys I decided not to make public how I am updating multiple offline charts from the code so that the coders of metaqotes can concentrate on what is important : debugging the metatrader instead of preventing us to do what we are doing. Ever since it works correctly (since it was not explained how the multiple offline chart referesh was done )

mladen:
:) To cut it short : when I posted last time the ex4 file and explained at one post how offline charts should be updated and what else should be done, immediately the next day metaqotes changed the way how it is done and I had to find alternative way. In order to save some time to metaqote guys I decided not to make public how I am updating multiple offline charts from the code so that the coders of metaqotes can concentrate on what is important : debugging the metatrader instead of preventing us to do what we are doing. Ever since it works correctly (since it was not explained how the multiple offline chart referesh was done )

Many thanks for your prompt reply. I've been using 3.3.1 ex4 on 646 and it works fine. Hopefully I may get to see the source code sometime. I wish to thank you on behalf of who read your posts, you do trojan work for the forex community.

Brendan

Hello Mr. Mladen,

Could you help me to make these indicators works with the latest metatrader 4 ? There are 3 indicators that i include in this post. Thanks in advance

iPorscheBanana:
Hello Mr. Mladen, Could you help me to make these indicators works with the latest metatrader 4 ? There are 3 indicators that i include in this post. Thanks in advance

iPorscheBanana

Udinefx RN clear levels works on my terminal without any changes in the code :

Files:
udinefx.gif  71 kb

iPorscheBanana:
Hello Mr. Mladen, Could you help me to make these indicators works with the latest metatrader 4 ? There are 3 indicators that i include in this post. Thanks in advance

Same case with Tome_vLines2 : it does not need any change at all

iPorscheBanana:

Of market panel clock : do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator? If yes, please post that one and then it will be checked for correctness

mladen:
Same case with Tome_vLines2 : it does not need any change at all

I'm so sorry Mr. Mladen, my mistake . The Udinefx and the time_vlines works well.

mladen:
Of market panel clock : do you have the original (non-decompiled) source code of that indicator? If yes, please post that one and then it will be checked for correctness

I'm sorry again Mr. Mladen, i dont have the original one, that is all i have. Thank you very much for your attention Mr. Mladen, you are a very kind person

Hi can someone make the attached indicators compatible with build 646?

Thanks!