Price display.

hi,

this is sharath kumar from india.

just 3 days back i started using metatrader4.

i wants your help in ......

i want a mt4 indicator to display current candle open high low close and current day high and current day low at the left side of mt4,with a rectangle background,with changeable background color,changeable border width,with changeable border color,changeable font ,changeable font color .here with i am attaching amibroker screenshot in which all my told items are there.if you write such indicator i am very thankful to you.

once again advance thanks for your help.sharath kumar,

india.

Files:

sharath_kumar1997:
hi,

this is sharath kumar from india.

just 3 days back i started using metatrader4.

i wants your help in ......

i want a mt4 indicator to display current candle open high low close and current day high and current day low at the left side of mt4,with a rectangle background,with changeable background color,changeable border width,with changeable border color,changeable font ,changeable font color .here with i am attaching amibroker screenshot in which all my told items are there.if you write such indicator i am very thankful to you.

once again advance thanks for your help.sharath kumar,

india.

One similar would be this : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177278

hi,thank you for quick response.

the daily data window is little confusing.and in that indicator we cannot change background color,location ,edit text...i.e. "volume" in place of spread.we cannot see complete ohlc details of current candle,we cannot see that day high,low as seen in my screenshot.

if the the data window is same as my screen shot it is very easy and sweet simple.waiting for a indicator same like my screenshot.

thanking you.