Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 4

mr_nims:
Hi Wahaj,

Co-relation in JPY terminal is extremely high, you don't need a index chart or a currency meter for that.

You will notice they all move similarly and usd/jpy is the leading pair.

Other pairs are all mixed in nature, so they will be complicated to co-relate.

Good idea with semafor and sar, sar can even help filter the semafor, but the semafor works as a good dynamic S/R points.

Good luck n good day,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thank you for your suggestions. I appreciate it and will take these suggestions in use.

Can you please explain that how sar can be helpful in filtering the semafor indicator?

For JPY terminals, is it like, if UJ is on the buy setup, so we will look for buy setup in EJ, GJ, and AJ?

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Hi Wahaj,

As i told you in the past post, the semafor is just 3 zigzags, which is the best dynamic S,R and swing point tool, then you can wait on the candles to cross the sar to filter and confirm.

Yes for the JPY terminal question.

Best, N

Hello Nick,

Very thankful to you. I was expecting your reply tomorrow but you replied in less than 10 minutes, thank you very much.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Dear Wahaj,

i use this kind of S/R indicator, but i do not know it is suitable for your system or not.

i'm starting to use it in your strategy within this week.

check it out

and also my chart shown :

princewahaj:
Hello Friends,

Does anyone have any Support and Resistance indicator which can also show the past levels and new levels?, i had it but missed in my old hard-drive which is crashed!

Support and Resistance are important levels in these types of systems to get more higher accuracy because usually the prices will reversed near these levels, so it will be good to set our TP levels according to these levels.

If anyone have it, please post here, i will test it.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj
Files:

Gemini Man:
Dear Wahaj,

i use this kind of S/R indicator, but i do not know it is suitable for your system or not.

i'm starting to use it in your strategy within this week.

check it out

and also my chart shown :

Hello Gemini Man,

Thank you for your indicator, and also Thank you for your contribution in this topic.

I will test it, and will let you know soon.

Happy Pipping and Best Regards to you,

PrinceWahaj

So far so good....hmmm,

Starting 3 trades were in profit results (1 positon is still in progress).

But...Wahaj, i have problem with RenkoAm v-2.0 indicator. When i attached it, the screen being freeze several times.

So i excluded it from the template, also, i do not know how to read this indicator..

Regards,

GM

Files:

If the new MT "Frankenstein" platform will be released the power of the Renko will disappear because the platform will not create anymore Renko bricks offline. Renko must be very powerful when they are so afraid of it? It is possible that new MT is made in cooperation with Wall Street - in this perverted world everything is possible.

We would have to go back to online Renko bricks which are not so comfortable to trade.

Hermes

hermes:
If the new MT "Frankenstein" platform will be released the power of the Renko will disappear because the platform will not create anymore Renko bricks offline. Renko must be very powerful when they are so afraid of it? It is possible that new MT is made in cooperation with Wall Street - in this perverted world everything is possible.

We would have to go back to online Renko bricks which are not so comfortable to trade.

Hermes

Hermes

The minute they make the new hst files format public, it shouldn't be to difficult to convert existing renko generating software to new history file formats and then renko will continue to be used the way it is used now. All we have to wait for the "gods" to have mercy on us and make that bloody new format public and then in the "new" metatrader 4 we have the usual offline charts too

hermes:

Hermes

Hey Hermes,

Programmers will soon come up with new ideas if these fishy things happened, btw, just enjoy these movements and do not get worried about future things.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Gemini Man:
So far so good....hmmm,

Starting 3 trades were in profit results (1 positon is still in progress).

But...Wahaj, i have problem with RenkoAm v-2.0 indicator. When i attached it, the screen being freeze several times.

So i excluded it from the template, also, i do not know how to read this indicator..

Regards,

GM

Hello Gemini Man,

Just replied to you on FF thread.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj