Renko Power System - Very Profitable - page 8

My ONLY problem with this plan is the BROKERS!!!

When your lot sizes become HUGE how many of them would not kick you out of their platform?

Well?

Ty

princewahaj:
Hello Traders,

As we know that, we all dream the one thing in different styles that we will become millionaire soon by Forex Trading, but very few traders are successful in achieving this goal.

You know, Why? Why Only Few???

Because, they have patience, discipline, mm plan and of-course trust on their systems.

The famous line, from which, we all should learn that, "You must trust your system if you want to become successful".

Now, Ask yourself! Do you want to become millionaire?

Now, Just figure out, which qualities you must have?

Now, Ask yourself! Do you trust your system?

If yes, then prepare a MM plan. You should not care if it will take 5-6 years to reach, because after all years, you wouldn't need to do anything rather than just enjoying your money.

So......I am presenting a MM plan to all which makes possible for all of us to make $4,096,000.

THE MILLIONAIRE PLAN

Initial Deposit: $250

Target per month: 30%

Withdrawal Every Month for Personal Use: 5% (Optional)

Compounding Cycle: Increase the lot size by 10% after every 10% gain.

Return per 3 Months: upto 100% BY COMPOUNDING.

Plan Duration: 3.5 years

Per Stage: 3 Months

Number of Stages: 14

On every stage, you must complete 100%

EQUITIES IN SEQUENCE OF STAGES

Stage 1: $500

Stage 2: $1,000

Stage 3: $2,000

Stage 4: $4,000

Stage 5: $8,000

Stage 6: $16,000

Stage 7: $32,000

Stage 8: $64,000

Stage 9: $128,000

Stage 10: $256,000

Stage 11: $512,000

Stage 12: $1,024,000

Stage 13: $2,048,000

Stage 14: $4,096,000

ENJOY

Best Regards and Wishing all of you the best,

PrinceWahaj

TyLamai:
My ONLY problem with this plan is the BROKERS!!!

When your lot sizes become HUGE how many of them would not kick you out of their platform?

Well?

Ty

Hello Ty,

Dividing the amount into 10 to 12 brokers is the solution. Exness and RoboForex are my choices and few more we have to find.

You are right. None of the broker will want that you earn that amount.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

Gemini Man:
Profit + 63 points of EU and GU before Bernanke speaks,,,CLosed

Here are the charts before i closed them manually (i put TP and trailing SL, but once again, im not patience in waiting for TP hit......even my OPs already covered by the trailing stop above the OP.

As Wahaj said, i need to learn to believe the system.

Actually i love Wahaj system, basically it is proven to be profitable, U only need some other indies suitable for u, or just use Wahaj template.

Wahaj already made a delicious recipe, u only need chilly and sauces for your taste..

GM

Hey Gemini, could you share your indies/template with us in a folder? its looking good.

My only problem is : what I will do with so much money? Stage 14: $4,096,000 Go fishing?

Cheers Hermes

Assalamualaikum wr wb My Brother,

Nice to met you here, and I wish you success

Best Regard

MTH

hermes:
My only problem is : what I will do with so much money? Stage 14: $4,096,000 Go fishing? Cheers Hermes

Hello hermes,

You know, $4,096,000! If you have very good intentions to use this amount, then its nothing for you even. We can help others also. Ofcourse its a complete MM plan to reach on 4,096,000 USD but if you would like to withdraw your money after 10 stages. Its too much also. Only planning of making money is not important but keep it in mind that planning to spend it in right category is so much important, otherwise, Money could lead you in destruction.

Its fully depended on you!

God gave us life. Life has meaning, Spending the life only for money is not a right thing, indeed you should do it and can do it but do not give it your too much time which could disturb religious works also. Help others. Share with others. Discuss with others. Do some good works for yourself. ALLAH will surely help you. "GOD help those, who help his creations made by HIM" He is the one and the only source of Power.

Best Regards,

PrinceWahaj

santis:
Hey Gemini, could you share your indies/template with us in a folder? its looking good.

Hello santis,

Looking at the screenshot Gemini man posted earlier, it seems that he is using a main indicator from MTH Adjustable System by Kiads posted in FF, Kiads is here with the username MTH Depok. and one more which i can understand is that, he is using NonLagMA indicator.

Hope that helps. My suggestion for you is to keep the system simple and clear from other indis, don't make it complicated which could lead in wrong decision also. The only source of decision is by looking at the price and not by indicators. We are trading currency prices and not indicators. R.P.S is not a mechanical system, you have to use discretion and this thing is what makes manual systems different from auto systems.

Best Regards and Best Wishes,

PrinceWahaj

MTH Depok:
Assalamualaikum wr wb My Brother,

Nice to met you here, and I wish you success

Best Regard

MTH

Walaikum Assalam Warah Matullah-e-Wabarakatuhu.

Kiads, I am very happy to see you here. My best wishes for you too.

Best Regards also,

PrinceWahaj

princewahaj:
Hello santis,

Looking at the screenshot Gemini man posted earlier, it seems that he is using a main indicator from MTH Adjustable System by Kiads posted in FF, Kiads is here with the username MTH Depok. and one more which i can understand is that, he is using NonLagMA indicator.

Hope that helps. My suggestion for you is to keep the system simple and clear from other indis, don't make it complicated which could lead in wrong decision also. The only source of decision is by looking at the price and not by indicators. We are trading currency prices and not indicators. R.P.S is not a mechanical system, you have to use discretion and this thing is what makes manual systems different from auto systems.

Best Regards and Best Wishes,

PrinceWahaj

Your Right Wahaj,

It takes understanding of prices and some degree of discretion, that will come with demo trading and screen time. Almost all combinations of custom indicators and templates will show the same or similarity in templates or systems in renko trading, because the renko chart itself is 70% an indicator in itself.

If completely mechanical trading on renko was consistent, then we wouldn't be manual trading it, a robot would have done everything..

Best,

Nick

hermes:
My only problem is : what I will do with so much money? Stage 14: $4,096,000 Go fishing? Cheers Hermes

Hi Hermes,

haha , no amount of money is ever enough. The shaikh of Dubai feels his multi billions is not enough, mukesh ambani, laksmi mittal, tata, warren buffet and bill gates think their money is not enough.

After Wahaj makes 4000k, he will want 40000k

Btw, Wahaj will need to switch to dukascopy or something if he is serious about multi 1000k's

But for now please don't discourage anyone with their goals, i'm dying to see the renko millionaires soon

Best,

Nick