Mouse Double-Click problem every 6 months due to trading?

I have to change/buy a new mouse every six months, I've probably bought 10's of mouses.

Every six months the mouse double-clicks on a single-click and i have to change it.

Anyone else experience these issues? I think it's because of so many clicks we make in trading work, the mouse malfunctions. I'm also afraid of 1-click trading because of this.

Right now mouse has got the double-click problem again, got to buy a new one after this post.

mr_nims:
I have to change/buy a new mouse every six months, I've probably bought 10's of mouses.

Every six months the mouse double-clicks on a single-click and i have to change it.

Anyone else experience these issues? I think it's because of so many clicks we make in trading work, the mouse malfunctions. I'm also afraid of 1-click trading because of this.

Right now mouse has got the double-click problem again, got to buy a new one after this post.

Not with a mouse but I am having problems with net cards : changed 3 in a year (PC turned on 16-17 hours a day). Interesting that I have problems only with net cards

mr_nims:

Lol. That's strange and weird mate. Luckily I am trading using my laptop.

mr_nims:

Same here...

One might ask what are you doing to these poor mice?

my last mouse lasted around 5 yrs before finally giving up, but then i'm not a scalper

the paint always comes off the left click button, but usually still lasts a few more yrs

although see your point, as its abit strange when they do go as the PC suddenly seems to loose its mind

maybe bulk buy off Ebay or Alibaba

and or be a bit nicer to your mouse

mr_nims:

You must admit that this was a curse Now I have to change the mouse too