Do you believe in Forex? - page 2

Forex is really a wonderful business where we can get huge profits . I believe in forex earning because I am having benefits of this market. It is giving me monthly a handsome amount . I can spend for living .It is a supporting business for me with my regular job.

The question in the title is a paradox and therefore an I.E Vortex because the question is being asked on a forex based network/platform....

Yes, I believe in the forex and learning it daily.

Sergio-FX:
I agree with you. For me Forex trading is my dream job. I can arrange my time for myself and I am my own boss. There is nothing better than that.

How does your agreement correlate with what he said? He didn't mention anything about being self-employed and no-boss-only-me responsibility.. He was talking about different subject, how did you attach it to your opinion? I honestly, have no idea..

Moreover - did you even read the subject of this thread? Does anybody?

Maxwell10:
The question in the title is a paradox and therefore an I.E Vortex because the question is being asked on a forex based network/platform....

What if we have lost souls here, who have story to tell..

MaksymGra:
How does your agreement correlate with what he said? He didn't mention anything about being self-employed and no-boss-only-me responsibility.. He was talking about different subject, how did you attach it to your opinion? I honestly, have no idea.. Moreover - did you even read the subject of this thread? Does anybody?

What is your problem? I replied to the post of alanfx... And my general answer is: Yes, I believe in Forex trading because of the points I mentioned.

Sergio-FX:
What is your problem? I replied to the post of alanfx... And my general answer is: Yes, I believe in Forex trading because of the points I mentioned.

My problem is that you didn't answer the initial question. It's not about what Forex is for you, it's about what struggle & disbelief you encounter in everyday life with other people..

So far, your answer is on the level of 2nd grade schoolboy.

MaksymGra:
My problem is that you didn't answer the initial question. It's not about what Forex is for you, it's about what struggle & disbelief you encounter in everyday life with other people.. So far, your answer is on the level of 2nd grade schoolboy.

And why do you attack me immediately? Here are other answers which are formulated in a very general manner, too. Apart from this, English is not my native language. As I said I replied to alanfx. But to answer your question: I have no negative experiences with people around me because of my trading. They respect what I do and if I tell something about it they are always curious.

Sergio-FX:
And why do you attack me immediately? Here are other answers which are formulated in a very general manner, too. Apart from this, English is not my native language. As I said I replied to alanfx. But to answer your question: I have no negative experiences with people around me because of my trading. They respect what I do and if I tell something about it they are always curious.

Sorry for the, maybe, harsh tone of my reply..

But did you have any other work experience before that? Was it something office related or more internet/home base related?

I just want to understand people who trade and social circles around traders, to maybe have a clearer picture of others..

Sergio-FX:
I agree with you. For me Forex trading is my dream job. I can arrange my time for myself and I am my own boss. There is nothing better than that.

Cheers Mate