Do you use similar indicators?

I have seen so many charts where people add indicators which tell them the exact same thing. I trade essentially naked and focus on price action, but I have been shown so many charts where traders clutter it with indicators and often with a similar indicator which makes no sense to me at all.

Those who use indicators, please take the time to fully understand them before you create a trading strategy which incorporates them. Trading an asset based on an analysis you don’t understand only leads to losses.

That is the error No 1 in mass trading : looking at the same thing without knowing it and thinking that signals alignment means a strong signal instead of first thinking what to measure and what does the measured thing mean in the market. It is in human nature : man would rather see nice pictures of wonders than to know what is he looking at

No Iuse different indicators to find trend, I not fully believe on indicators beacuse they work on fix formulas and forex market isnot fix in its movement . a trader has to see what market wnats this time so he should make his own analysis too to get good results in trading.

I don't like to use different indicator as this makes me confused. one should use different indicators only when he has good hand in different indicators . I like to have only one or two indicators.