What do you care most when you invest in PAMM? - page 3

My partner and i do not value whatever when i feel a large recommend associated with trading on my own. Sometimes My partner and i get a business which i similar to and also someone possesses shared with me and also following looking into this and when I prefer this My partner and i business this. Those that accomplish wish to business PAMM ought to select a boss whom stocks much the same trading mindsets with these and also forget about previous efficiency seeing that it doesn't assurance foreseeable future accomplishment. Security associated with finances and also chance operations can be additional significant.

When investing in a PAMM account the things I care most is; first, who handles the account; for instance, for a trader to handle a managed account in a platform like the trader should have made consistent profit with his own account for 6 months straight. Secondly, I care about the percentage of profit am paid and how often I will get paid.

Check their historical performance, operation broker, ranking, trading transparency and feedback etc. I'm doing hotforex PAMM account, their perforamce are well, and it's said that their manager must deposit own money.

very nice that way the manager is suppose to do a good work with his money on the line. yeah they do have a good set of managers and accounts, you can check the performance on the website as well.

What will happen if the PAMM account manager will flip out one day and take huge risks in order to get more money? You don't know him personally so how do you know this will never happen? I am not keen on anyone managing my money. I place my own trades in the market. I am not objecting to anyone giving me tips but not to execute trades in my account.

I guess thats one of the risks that comes with trading pamm under a manager, unless he is under the broker, im not sure how pamm works, but one should always study the situation before investing blindly