techmac:
"Revolutionary" way of removing spamm :

That is becoming usual there

checkin:
That is becoming usual there

Yes, and it is coming back over and over, and nobody does naything

And mt5 forum is a mess

techmac:
Yes, and it is coming back over and over, and nobody does naything And mt5 forum is a mess

They are probably cutting expenses

A lot could be told about that, but then it would most certainly be misunderstood. The only thing I will tell is that mt has a long history of paying close to nothing to their stuff

mladen:
They are probably cutting expenses A lot could be told about that, but then it would most certainly be misunderstood. The only thing I will tell is that mt has a long history of paying close to nothing to their stuff

The usual wild west capitalism : the owner gets it all. The workers are slaves. No wonder that they are sinking

This friday first beta. Changelog is very ambiguous.

braintheboss:
This friday first beta. Changelog is very ambiguous.

Another beta?

This is not funny any more

Builds prior to build 745 will no longer be supported from may 22

They also made a back tester for indicators also (which is the nonsense that exist in metatrader 5 for a long time and is worth close to nothing since you can test only one indicator at a time that way, instead of testing as much as you wish in visual back test now, and does not allow to add and remove indicators in that testing mode - if they disallow visual back tests that can use indicators that is a major step BACK not forward). The rest I will see when they upgrade - from what I see we are not looking into a bright period on metatrader 4

mladen:
Builds prior to build 745 will no longer be supported from may 22 They also made a back tester for indicators also (which is the nonsense that exist in metatrader 5 for a long time and is worth close to nothing since you can test only one indicator at a time that way, instead of testing as much as you wish in visual back test now, and does not allow to add and remove indicators in that testing mode - if they disallow visual back tests that can use indicators that is a major step BACK not forward). The rest I will see when they upgrade - from what I see we are not looking into a bright period on metatrader 4

What they wrote there is ridiculous - major step back. As usual from mt