Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 269

checkin:
Metatrader 5 : Hedging system With this system, you can have multiple open positions of one and the same symbol, including opposite positions.

If you have an open position for a symbol, and execute a new deal (or a pending order triggers), a new position is additionally opened. Your current position does not change.

The below example shows execution of two EURUSD Buy deals 0.5 lots each:

And much more :

https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2299

Good news. Finally they loose the battle

braintheboss:
Good news. Finally they loose the battle

Don't know the battle, but they are changing the mt5 a lot. Finally, I would say

Metatrader 5 upgraded on my PC and now I have a language that I have no idea what language it is - and no way to setup some other language. Must install the whole thing from scratch

techmac:
Metatrader 5 upgraded on my PC and now I have a language that I have no idea what language it is - and no way to setup some other language. Must install the whole thing from scratch

Strange. Same thing happened to me too. Had to revert and using "/skipupdate" now to prevent it from happening again

mladen:
Strange. Same thing happened to me too. Had to revert and using "/skipupdate" now to prevent it from happening again

I am not using the Meta Trader 5 so i do not have to worry about auto-update

mladen:

Reported to service desk. Waiting to see what happens

braintheboss:
Yes but at least they are trying it. Before they only wait brokers call them

Aren't we all trying

I am trying to become a billionaire too but that does not make a a competition to DB when I try to rig the price of EURUSD They will have to do much more then to try

I asked to MQ is they will discontinue MT4 because now MT5 support hedge and they answer me MT5 new features don't means that. I'm not sure about if typical answer until they have enough people in MT5

braintheboss:
I asked to MQ is they will discontinue MT4 because now MT5 support hedge and they answer me MT5 new features don't means that. I'm not sure about if typical answer until they have enough people in MT5

There are no news that mt4 will be discontinued. No reason why it would be

techmac:
There are no news that mt4 will be discontinued. No reason why it would be

Its true but after many years avoiding to add hedge to MT5, enable it now dont have any reason. Only if you want use 1 platform only