Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 176

checkin:
Because they have no idea what is causing the bug(s) They reverted the way how it works again : external parameters with comments added are working the same way as in the first betas. Why the hell did they remove that in the middle then? Or they simply do not know that it is happening and that they have older build code working again (which is 99% sure - they did show more than once that they have no idea what features are working and what are not)

Finally they explain me "Init" return value is not evaluated in non strict tag. Ok, wtf!!!!! Different funcionality using a simple "safe mode picking code" tag????? Wow. Now easter egg in API. New coding era.

Schizophrenic coding platform. Metatraders invention

I got this today so it is starting.

There are a couple of contradictions " this is a software update that will be executed by MetaQuotes" then how come this one updates to 646 and not 670 surely if it was a MQ update every broker would be the same? and " old EX4 files work correctly and exactly the same way as before" yet also states "some applications may require corrections" so what is it do they all work or not? I guess we all know the answer to that one.

Files:
update.jpg  70 kb
status.jpg  34 kb

Lucky us From now on we are going to be the happiest people on earth (for using the buggiest trading platform on earth)

Finally people realized that the Depth of market is nothing and that even what it is showing it shows wrong. No answer from mq people (as usual)

checkin:
Finally people realized that the Depth of market is nothing and that even what it is showing it shows wrong. No answer from mq people (as usual)

Depth of market was like that from the start

I do not know what are they planing to do with that, but in a form it is now, it can not be used to anything normal in trading

Too much things in a new metatrader that serve for nothing (starting from magazines to this ridiculous "depth of market")

The "big change" and the comments on mq site :

Files:
depth.gif  16 kb

techmac:
The "big change" and the comments on mq site :

Yes, those are the posts I saw too

No reaction or answer at all for now

Some more problems with internal functions reported (iBandsOnArray() this time)

The list is wider and wider