Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 150

Raptor UK, if i've not mistaken him for someone else has his own website,

can't remember the name of it though, maybe Raptor UK, but not really sure

found it one day while googling for something, quite a good site if i remember correctly

on another note, 646 has to be the worst update so far

Alabarce:
Changes in MQL4 site, are meant to give the feeling that there is a large code base.

And hide the fact that no new code is published.

If MetaQuotes wants to follow in the footsteps of big companies that monitor and control the activity of the customer, this is on a very bad road.

Only utilize MT4, NEW forex users.

Any user that handles large volumes and investment companies will flee forever from MT4.

Last code published tere was more than a month ago

Metatatred 5 even longer : 4-5 months ago

techmac:
Last code published tere was more than a month ago Metatatred 5 even longer : 4-5 months ago

They are not in a business of publishing free code any more - they redirected all to market

I think that we are not going to see too much free code there any more

Their answer for every bug reported becomes the standard : we shall correct it in the next build. As they corrected bugs in build 646?

In a Russian part they reported frequent terminal closes when symbols or templates are changed. Looks like the errors in build 464 are random (or they can not solve ex4 execution as they should)

How can I prevent updates permanently?

sebastianK:

No universal way

Keep a copy and after update restore it after deleting all that was in the WebInstall forlder

sebastianK:

Mo permanent way

List item posted at mql code base was posted at march - 2 months ago

That tells everything we need to know

checkin:
List item posted at mql code base was posted at march - 2 months ago That tells everything we need to know

They are successfully killing the code sharing there

Their goal is that nobody posts a free code - and that all the sales goes using metaquotes as an intermediate. Think that somone there did not learn how the market works