Big changes for MT4, in a few weeks - page 83

Yes, you are right. That is the old example. They did not make a new example for dll calls

After reading some posts and after looking for all the information I could get the conclusion is simple : nobody knows exactly what will work and what won't when just a new metatrader 4 will be active. Some dlls will not work any more, some have to be made new, some will have errors. Nice

As it was told : they were rushing because they want a signals and market opened ASAP. All these thing have nothing to do with some metatrader improvements. Pure greed. Times of opened coding is nearing the end. Who in the right mind would post a source that would then be sold by someone else. And that will be ending metatrader as we know it (see how "popular" metatrader 5 is - with a market opened all the time)

Antonsan:
ServiceDesk has taken almost a month to respond to my query error in Beta.

Looking at the numbers of requests a month apart, it can be estimated that approximately 17,000 consultations have had Last online this month.

Conclusion, there are too many errors in the Beta and ServiceDesk this overworked.

Antonsan

Currently the last account number on metatrader demo server is about 2.000. Knowing that those are mainly opened from same group of users - multiple accounts - the number of testers is much less than those 2.000. 17.000 consultations in just one month from so little number of users really testing beta version is simply a public relation number.

They are trying to make an impression that something big is done. Numbers (and number of accounts is verifiable without asking metaquotes about it) are talking something completely different

Some are reporting that FXCM upgraded to build 574. I am using their demo account and no updates have been made to my metatrader

Alpari has upgraded to 574, possibly this afternoon, as offline charts were fine one minute

now are waiting for updates after restarting

hopefully Mladens P4L with fix the problem

so much for letting people know they were about to be upgraded, but at least we can try to get this unnecessary change out of the way

Good luck guys

Wish you all as little losses as posible due to metaqotes errors

Its too much to do mate, i'm switching

a few wks down time to switch is fine, i could do with a few wks off

but there is too much to fix on this

once they upgrade everyone there maybe a riot

I do not know guys, but my metatrader did not get updated. My broker is Alpari and I got no update. Opened a demo account on FXCM demo too and did not get an update there either

must just be on Alpari's demo version,

others are still working on 509

it actually seems some or maybe most of the indis do work on 574, although have n't checked all properly yet

but if we try to compile them in the new editor it brings up all the errors and then stops them being added from the navigator onto the charts

quite a few have 16 errors in the editor but are running live (for now) if they are not complied

any ideas why the New P4L won't appear in the navigator on the new MT4